iTEM is a modular cloud based business management suite that enables you to centrally manage, organise and share information with all areas of your business. Specifically designed for a small business it will bring a new level of efficiency and collaboration to your company.
From Prospects all the way through to Invoices, iTEM is one integrated solution.
Customer Relationship Management
Effortlessly manage your clients, staff and suppliers in one central location. See all activity including projects, time and other important information.
- Activity Feeds
- Notes & History
- Diary Management
- Email Integration
- File Storage
iTEM's calendar and diary system will help you organise your business. From sales events right through to project deadlines. All events are clearly visible to the right people.
- Personal Calendar
- All Projects & Individual Project Calendars.
- iCal Integration.
- Deadlines, Meetings & Events.
Opportunities & Sales
Don’t miss those important sales leads that are essential to your business growth. Very simply, iTEM can create custom workflows that suit your business. Progress, health and forecast as well as communication can be easily monitored.
- Manage Prospects
- Instant Sales Forecasts for you and your team
- Build Custom Sales Work Flows
- Track Progress Simply and Quickly.
Create quick and professional quotations at a touch of a button. Designed to cater for a number of business models you can; create, send, track and up-issue quotations, delivering them to your clients via email and PDF.
- PDF Generation
- Customisation & Quote Templates
- Price Lists
- Calculate Profit, Margins
Project Management couldn’t be simpler using iTEM. With excellent email integration you can track ALL communication on tasks with clients, staff and suppliers alike.
- Project Dashboards & Budgets
- Project Templates
- Audit Trails
- Automatically Calculate Invoice Totals
iTEM has many tools to help you manage your tasks, from capturing messages with powerful email integration, quick tasks, to-do lists, task groups and much more.
- Assign, Created By, Changes, Audit Trails
- Per Task Time Recording & Budget
- Capture All Email & Communication Per Task
- Task Groups & Status
Time Tracking & Rates
Integrating with your projects and tasks you can assign time in days, hours or minutes easily via the iTEM Timesheet or the iTEM Timer.
- iTEM Timer
- Timesheet Approval
- Multiple Hourly, Daily and Project Rates
- Expense Forms and Approval
iTEMs powerful Email functionality offers seamless integration with your day to day working. Automatically capturing information it will store emails in the correct place.
- Capturing iTEM CC’d Emails
- Automatically Recording All Task Related Communication
- Create Tasks from Emails
- Custom Email Addresses
With iTEMs ever growing number of reports you can have instant access to important analytics and make key decisions based on them.
- Time & Billable Hours Reports
- Sales & Quotes Forecasting
- Project Dashboards
- Financial Reporting
Keeping track of clients, project & task files is an integral part of iTEM. Automatically filing all documents against the correct project, task or client.
- CRM Related Files
- Quote Files
- Project Documents
- Automatic Storage and Filing of Task Documents
Collaborating with staff, clients and suppliers has never been easier. You can easily share information on projects and tasks centrally.
- Manage Your Team
- Supplier & Client Management On Projects
- Integrate With Email, Capture All Communication
- Audit Trails
Working in harmony with timesheets and projects, iTEM can generate PDF invoices and email them directly to your clients. iTEM will notify you of invoices that need to be raised automatically working out totals.
- PDF Invoicing
- Automatically Calculated From Time & Projects
- Recurring Invoices
- Track Payments And Make Notes
Every business is different and iTEM adapts to this with a wide range of customisation from colours, logo, terminology and much more.
- Custom Colour Schemes
- Change Terminology Throughout
- Your Logo On Login Screen
- Quote Layout & Terminology